Thursday 14 April 2011

SA takes on Hollywood

Beauty and Brains

"South African starlet, Nonhle Thema blossomed on our screens during her long stint as a TV Presenter on Channel O. In 2009, Nonhle who is also the Global Brand Ambassador and Spokesperson for Dark and Lovely, moved over to South African youth oriented TV Channel - VUZU as the face of the channel and host of its flagship show, V-Entertainment. Now, Nonhle is entering uncharted territory – she is debuting her reality show – Nonhle Goes to Hollywood-http://www.bellanaija.com/.

"Nonhle Thema is a leading Television personality, Youth Role Model and Top Brand Ambassador. She has an incredible following and a record-breaking history of high ratings" -http://www.izindaba.co.za/.


I feel totally blessed and nervous to be the first South African personality to have her own reality show in the country or should I say continent on Vuzu. I feel honoured to be given this torch to break boundaries and start something new and bold in South African television. Someone needed to take the first plunge and I am taking the bullet for all other personalities who will soon have their own reality shows. It’s all about making history and opening doors for others, through this show I have learnt just how brave and fearless I am…this is my destiny”-SA’s Times Live Blog,

No comments:

Post a Comment